Tuesday 17 September 2013

So, is my blog becoming more and more popular because it tells the the truth or is it that I am hounded by OSA?

OSA _ Office of Special Affairs, the old Guardians Office.He couriers money from East. Grinstead to the Apollo, then he couriers money to Switzerland, then he couriers money from Denmark to Switzerland. Would YOU turn up to collect your kid, I don't think so...

Gang bang sec checked, would you turn up to collect YOUR kid , I don't think so.

Locked up in a cupboard, deprived of ALL your human rights,by THE CHURCH of Scientology, GANG BANG SEC CHECKED by Joe  and Jill Van Staden on behalf of L. Ron Hubbard... would you turn up to collect YOUR kid after ALL that! Obviously not!

It is because of you, my Father and others like you that this corrupt cult has continued to this day...

No comments:

Post a Comment