Sunday 15 September 2013

I - RONY

Marty Rathbun's wife Monique has got a court case going on in Texas about how for three to four years she has been subjected to harassment by scientology in the form of the Squirrel busters.

Monique, where you on the Apollo in 1968, no I don't think you were?

Did you suffer like Paulette Cooper did for her exposure of scientology, NO, I don't think you did, did you?

Were you ever locked up in the bowels of a ship, NO, I don't think you were.

Have the wheels turned? I am white, You are black, have the wheels turned? The blacks rule and the whites are slaves?

There are kids out there that have been totally fucking ruined by scientology, and that IS when your beloved husband was Inspector General of Scientology.

But, we won't talk about that will we, NO we will not talk about that, because that is nattering.

If you were anyone else on earth, I would applause YOU, but YOU are Marty Rathbun's wife and I will NOT give you the time of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment