Thursday 23 August 2012

My story continued...

So, you abandon a child at sea at the age of 11 years old, you leave them there because your mind is in turmoil, you cannot fathom what you are doing, how it is going, where it will lead you.

You have been declared SP, because you cannot get case gain, if you can't get case gain you are either PTS or an SP. If you are PTS, you are connected to an SP. Who is the SP? It would appear it was my Grand Mother. MY Grand Mother hated Scientology for what it did to her children. She went to the News of the World with the disconnection letter from my Aunt. Bloody right too!

I so wish she was here right now!

But she isn't.

She was a feisty little woman and what ever it was she did in her life that is rumored, nothing beats her act of courage re Scientology. NOTHING! At a time when people did not speak out.

When I was 16 years old, on a brief afternoon with my Father for the first time in years, he was loathe to give me her address. I insisted! But we never ever once spoke about Scientology when I finally got back in contact with her. Not once. I regret that so much!

IF ONLY!

At the time, I had to make it disappear, my life depended upon it!

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment