Wednesday 4 July 2012

Hollywood Insider.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-cruise-katie-holmes-divorce-scientology-344687

I am posting this because I think it is very informative, however, I am not holy satisfied. My problem lies with the two top defectors, M&M, Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder. My dissatisfaction is because these two people claimed repeatedly for years disconnection did not exist, until it happened to them.It is hard to listen to "we are telling the truth now" when for years and years they called all the disaffected LIARS.But it is different when it happens to you, right!

I have had many conversations over this last weekend, and I still find myself having trouble believing these two have good intentions now, after all they have done. Now, I understand many have left the "church" of scientology because of them, but to go to what? More Scientology, but just not under Miscavige, and is that any better? Is that not a false belief system, is that not more god damned auditing, but it is ok because at least it's not under Miscavige? Is that not still more lies and gross misconduct? I believe it is.

One more thing that comes to mind and has me reeling, the Times newspaper contacts a freezoner to get information about children in the Sea org. Really?

The said Times reporter contacts Freezone Scientology because they happen to have a help line to get people out of Scientology. OMG! Really?

The freezone scientologists might have a help line to get people out of Miscavige's Scientology but only to put them back in Hubbard's Scientology.

And if any of YOU out there think I can find that in any way acceptable you have to be out of your freaking mind. NO Scientology is acceptable on this planet or any other. Not that I have visited any other planets, unlike L. Ron Hubbard, whom apparently almost got hit by a freight train....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXg0zpJwUZI

So I find it quite remarkable that just about every media representative on this planet can find me, but the Times, that has to go through the FREEZONE.

I have noticed that I am allergic to L. Ron Hubbard, can scientology help me with that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iy0HMrRcYs

Don't forget to pick up a thetan on your way out.

The way out, is over the razor wire fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment