Friday 6 November 2015

Not the Anonymous I Know

I was shocked to see this, this morning...
Million Mask March sees Anonymous protesters torch London police ...





 

The Million Mask March


These are NOT the Anonymous I know, the Anonymous I know are peaceful activists. They have always shown themselves to be curtious, polite, funny and never thugs or vandals. The Police who have been at the protests I have attended, also know this.

The element of 50 arrested for causing havoc and destruction are not representative of Anonymous and should be punished, unfortunately I fear it will give the guy falkes mask a bad name. A sad day for me, as the good Anonymous has done far outweighs this small percentage of thugs. Anonymous helped give me my voice against the oppression of the 'church' of Scientology. For that, I will always be very grateful. Thank you!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment