Wednesday 4 November 2015

Leah Remini Overboarded as a Teenager by Scientology's Sea Org...

Leah Remini ‘Troublemaker’ Drowing Claim

Remini, now 45, once led a crew of “Sea Org” members cleaning the rooms at the Scientology-run Sandcastle Hotel in Florida, and headed to the hotel pool to relax once the job was done, according to the book.

When a Scientology bigwig saw her sunning by the pool, he ordered her to the nearby marina and took her out to sea.

Then he threw her overboard into the ocean!

Leah Remini Claims In New Book 'Troublemaker ...


Nothing new to some of us here, L. Ron Hubbard devised this punishment on the Apollo in 1968, mainly for his class VIII auditors, but it extended to all and sundry and that included children. I have written about it several times in the past.

When I was 11, Goran Anderson wrote an ethics chit to have me overboarded on the apollo for not pulling my weight, depressed and frightened at what was going on around me, it's hardly any wonder I was not working as hard as supposedly I should have been. However, I was due to leave the Apollo soon and I could not swim, was terrified as I had stood at muster everyday for months and watched people being overboarded daily. Because I was a Commodores Messenger, I collected the external and internal mail to take to L. Ron Hubbard. There at the top was the ethics chit. There was no way on earth I was going approximately 30 foot into the water, if I could help it. I put it in my pocket, went to the toilet and tore it up into tiny pieces and flushed it down the loo. I made sure it all disappeared, then worried myself beyond all comprehension in case I got found out.

Fortunately, I left the ship before it was discovered, but they still sent the Ethics Officer to see me to threaten me to never speak out, by then I had just turned 12.This happened in 1969.

Scientology keep saying they have changed, they keep saying they don't do that now, they keep saying they got rid of all the criminal people in their organizations...I call BULLSHIT!

They keep saying we don't have children in the Sea Org anymore...again, I call BULLSHIT!

Teenagers in the EPF (Estates Project Force) 2012, grey T-shirts.




Teenagers in SeaOrg and more EPF(blue T-shirts shirts)

Sea Org children, young children...2012, it's only 2015...have they stopped something they have done for 60 years? NO! If you believe that, you'll also believe I have a bridge to sell you...(paraphrasing Arnie Lerma here). The video below is typical, all 60 years of scientology...Another troublemaker...


Lying to the e-meter...It's what got me out too...bloody thing could not read my mind, like I had been lead to believe from the age of six.






If it takes a major American celebrity to get the children's voices heard then so be it. Can't think of anything worse right now than buying a scientology celebrities memoir, but I will be buying this one. To think, I had never even heard of Leah Remini, till Scientology paraded her out to talk to John Sweeney.

So far we have Lisa Marie Presley talking about being as Suppressive as hell in a song...


Then we have Katie Holmes doing a virtual scientology dead agent tactic on Tom Cruise...clever lady...thanks to her Father.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: A genial divorce? What a ...

Carmen Llywelyn on her split with Jason Lee...

 

Now, its Leah Remini and she's come out balls ablazing and I have a lot of time for her, though I did not initially. I guess L. Ron Hubbard's Celebrity Center turned on itself...

On what happens when you ask Tommy Davis (a Scientology official) about Shelly Miscavige:
“You don’t have the rank to be asking about Shelly Miscavige,” he replied, and with that he shut down the conversation.”
Leah Remini's Scientology Memoir Includes a Lot of Great Tom Cruise Anecdotes





Yeah, this Tom Cruise anecdote is my favorite...its called spying...by a tax exempt church...



see the little guy in the corner on the right...when I find out who he is...there will be one helluva knowledge report...





Hasta la vista...


FREEWINDS
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

No comments:

Post a Comment