Thursday 4 July 2013

Explain to me...

How and why Susan Meister shot herself... because I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

I was on the Apollo/ Royal Scotsman from October 1967/June 1969. She did not shoot herself, she was shot.

I remember a story about a guy that disappeared, never to be found again, and the story was he had jumped overboard. I remember looking at the propellers at the back of the ship and thinking OMG he NEVER stood a chance in hell. I did NOT know who this person was, but I am NOW inclined to think it might have been MY old friend David Deitsch.. I think the spelling maybe incorrect, but at this point who the hell gives a toss about spelling. I saw him in lock up of the hold of the Apollo, incarcerated in in what would have been the cattle stalls. I saw it, him and two other men, held in a condition of "Treason", apparently they were drug runners.

According to John Forte he disappeared into thin air, never to be seen again.

I was told, to keep my 'Ethics' in "Your Dad was locked in a cupboard under the stairs at Abellund., How would I know about Abellund if I did not know what I am talking about? HUH!

How would I KNOW?

I would NOT, but I do KNOW because I WAS THERE! In 1969!

YOU people ARE Shite! WHERE YOU AT ABELLUND in 1969, NO YOU WERE NOT!

SO YOU HAVE NO F*cking IDEA! HAVE YOU?

NO YOU DO NOT!

Daily Mail Reporter, Who the F*ck are YOU?

Channel 4 who the f*ck are YOU?

John Sweeney who the f*ck are YOU?

YOU WERE NOT THERE!

NONE OF YOU! YOU WERE NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strangely enough, I WAS!

You don't want to know, do YOU, because that would ruin YOUR way of making money. Scientology can help YOU with that, they are the biggest dealers in FRAUD EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment