Wednesday 2 December 2015

I keep finding myself looking at Clearwater, Florida...

Image result for Zacarias Moussaoui and the ghosts of 9/11

I'm going to blame Tom Cruise, because if he hadn't decided to play Barry Seal, a Colombian drug runner who worked with the CIA in a film called MENA, I probably would never have found this guy, Daniel Hopsicker of Mad Cow News. And, I have to say, I'm hooked.

Zacarias Moussaoui and The Ghosts of 9/11 | MadCowNews

Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi were caught practicing takeoffs and landings at a tiny Clearwater airpark that had already closed for the night, breaking the airport’s curfew and drawing the attention of a night watchman who wrote down the plane’s ‘N’ number.  

40 years of Scientology Infiltration = Ghost Town 

Pretty creepy, huh! Spooky even...and why have we heard nothing more about those Tom Cruise aviators who died in Colombia on that same fatal day, some 14 years later...and what of the guy that survived...and you would also think Tom Cruise would have something to say...wouldn't you? Apparently not, he can't think...he's a Scientologist...

No comments:

Post a Comment