Wednesday 9 December 2015

Easter Eggs are Offensive, apparently...we'll just call them chocolate eggs...

Many, many years ago, I used to work for EF language school in St. Leoanards. I worked with people from Libiya, Iran and Saudi Arabia, they were Muslims and when ever I questioned them about their beliefs, they always said ' I would not understand' and they are right, I do not! A couple of times I found myself in a precarious situation, these ' so called religious muslims', thought if you were white and young and female, you were fair game. I was not! And, I made it plain and simple. Quite a few of my class mates at school were taken in by these muslims, that were oh so devout and their religion turned out to be rubbish and these white females lost and ended up loosing their children, or had to fight hard to get them back.

I had not long gotten myself out of the sea org and you want me to fall for this shit...don't get me wrong...I made some very grave mistakes but I did not fall for this one.

This has been going on since the early seventies, and the Governments have just woken up...Hello 2015!

Easter eggs 'were re-branded at school linked to Trojan Horse plot'

No comments:

Post a Comment