Wednesday 29 April 2015

The Times Magazine...Marty Rathbun

I am not even bothered to scan it..it ain't worth it...

it is a rehash of many others coverage...I am sick to death of hearing it...because it ain't what I want to hear...I want to know more about Lisa McPherson...I want to KNOW about the IRS...basically I want to know about ALL the things MARTY is NOT covering in his media rantings...

I discovered something about the TIMES Magazine, people only want it for the recipes...and guess what this weeks recipes were...The 10 best chicken recepies...need I say more...


What is far more poiniant is this...I wore a head scarfe for nine years...when she moved from Britain to Saudi Arabia as a teenager.Mona Eltahawy began wearing a hejab in order to avoid being harassed by men. Here she talks about why at 25, she  decided to stop wearing it.

IT TOOK ME EIGHT YEARS TO TAKE IT OFF!

Yes, I know, same here!

This is media hype because in order to get the church of scientology's response you have to subscribe to the Times on line.

And,  I am  the bigot! Apparantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment