Saturday 31 March 2012

Happy April Fool's Day!

I Have NOT forgotten what happened to me a few years ago whilst posting on XSO on April Fools Day. Some bright spark thought it was hilarious to give me the notorious reality check that Scvientologists think is so funny to someone that has been to hell and back via Scientology's Suppressive Person doctrine.Some bright spark thought it hilariously funny to turn my world upside down, yet again, after some 30 odd years of getting myself out of this CULT! As a young child.

Not content with destroying my childhood, they wanted to destroy me, regardless, because at long last I had the audacity to start speaking out. How dare I?

But of course, like many others before I, I speak bullshit and no one listens.

I do not understand, am I a moron, I don't think so. SO tell me after 43 years of exposure of Scientology's OUT ETHICS, WHY have they got an IRS agreement and are considered a religion in some parts of the world? WHY have they been allowed to maintain a degree of authenticity in ENGLAND, the country that is my homeland and one where I knew I had to get back to in order to SURVIVE.And all the while, they have maintained some degree of authenticity because had they not, why is Channel 4 giving them credence as a bona fide religion? With their god damned fake Success stories,of asthma being helped by Scientology? Because David Miscavige supposedly had asthma and was cured? By DIANETICS? I don't think so!

He either never had Asthma to start with or he is just another freak show of the LRH command intention. There are many! Oh those Commodores Messengers!

The Commodore's Messengers in my day, had not an inkling into where this was going to end up, they really did not. I am constantly reminded on ESMB by Veda of those Commodore's Messengers that took over Scientology in the late 60s and early 70s. I don't know anything of this. I left in mid 1969 and I did so because i did not like the way things were going.I then had to extricate myself from the Sea Org, this was at Abellund in Denmark, a Sea Org enterprise, run by the van Stadens, Jill and Joe. Afrikaners,just like Norman Starkey, a totally devout LRHer.

I met someone whilst I starting protesting in London, whom told me they were South African Police Force, I hope to GOD, they were not goofing the floof! Because these people are seriously needed to combat this Scientology Global Terrorism.

Some of YOU may think this is a joke!

IT is NOT!

I don't do April Fools, on the other hand Scientology does, Scientology does FOOLS in multifolds!

I was one of them, as a mere child, "don't ever talk about this, because YOU will not be believed, no body will ever believe YOU because this is so far fetched, nobody will ever believe it" and as a 12 year old kid I believed it.

So what happened to Goran? The MAA aboard the Apollo?

Try googling his name and see what YOU come up with!  According to Rachael Jessop some time ago now, he hanged himself, IF he did I want to know why?

I knew this man well, aboard the Apollo, scary piece of shit, but boy,could he play a piano!


Many of the theories and teachings of scientology are so fanciful that the reaction of the normal individual on hearing them is generally one of amusement and incredulity ... the impression may exist ... that scientology is just harmless nonsense and its followers merely queer people, that its theories are foolish but funny and that not much harm is being done by allowing silly people to have their silly beliefs and carry on their silly practices. Such an attitude is welcomed by the scientologists, for it serves to obscure the real nature of scientology.

-- from the Australian Report{1}

Incredulity of our data and validity. This is our finest asset and gives us more protection than any other single thing. If certain parties thought we were real we would have infinitely more trouble ... without a public incredulity we never would have gotten as far as we have. And now it's too late to be stopped. The protection was accidental but it serves us very well indeed. Remember that the next time the ignorant scoff.

-- L. Ron Hubbard{2}



http://www.xenu.net/archive/books/tsos/sos-qt2.html#p2


No comments:

Post a Comment