Monday 5 December 2011

To my Sister and Her Children if they should ever read this.......

Elva Stainforth, Perkins,Glatt, Field or any other name you may have acquired during your lifetime, that's this lifetime, not some pseudo belief instilled in you from a young child, that you have lived many lifetimes. You have not.I actually hope you get declared an SP. I do not want you or any of your children to be put in the RPF, I don't actually want you to be declares SP, but I feel if you are, it may actually start the process for you to wake up. I want you to wake up! I want to you to understand you have been lied to all of your lives. This is really hard for me, and something I have put off for so long,too god damned long.

The last time I saw you Elva, you were 4 years old, we baked cakes, your parents made me at 12 years old sleep in two hard backed chairs, when I came for the weekend. It was a joke, a mockery! Do you understand?With their glazed dedicated glares, do you understand?Hubbard at his finest! I don't think you do! I don't think you have a clue.

I did not attend your Mothers and step fathers wedding because I had every reason to believe i would be re kidnapped and sent back to the Apollo. I could not do that. I could not go through that again.That's what they wanted. I am sure of that.Which is why I chose to have nothing to do with your family ever again. Part of me feels bad about that, because you never had a choice.Part of me tries hard to protect you and that of my old time friends, the other part of me says this is complete and utter bullshit, lets not go there any more.I don't like dishonesty, I don't like lies and our lives are built on dishonesty and lies.It's time to put an end to this, I hope you can see this, I honestly do.

We grew up in a life of lies, degradation and dishonesty, do you really want that for your children? I don't!I have spent most of my life, trying to make my life honest, I really have, other than I could never speak honestly about Scientology. I was so ashamed! Ashamed of what? It wasn't me that created this atrocity, yet,I feel responsible because I never spoke out when I should have.I was a little kid and I was scared.Scared shitless! So, who was the creator of all of this? L. Ron Hubbard.

If you want to contact me, you know where I am, if you want to continue with this charade, then I guess we have nothing more to talk about.

The ball is in your court.   

No comments:

Post a Comment