Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hacking.

There are some amazing stories at the moment, The News of the World, abreviated to NoW is no more. Interesting goings on in the world of high media.One can't help but wonder what is going on when governments employ ex news men and the police force employ ex reporters, Police Chiefs resign, one ex showbiz reporter is found dead, Sean Hoare and he is the one that started all this whistle blowing.Quick to say he had a drink and drug problem and therefore his accusations should be dismissed, I think it is hardly surprising, the poor man was obviously under a great deal of pressure.

In view of the fact that this scandal of 'hacking' has made headlines daily, the government is holding question time on it and quizzing prominent people in the light of these accusations, it seems to me Sean Hoare should have been listened to very closely, obviously somebody did.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14045952

The technology experts try to assure you that their phones can't be hacked into, no doubt worried about sales and the subsequent lack of money.Yet other technichological experts say most phones can be hacked into, if you have the means, the money and the power.

Well, I am no expert, but I can assure you I have had my phone hacked into and also that of my computer.It remains to be seen if I ever find out by whom, but I am not without my theories, for the time being I will keep that to myself.The trouble with knowing you have been hacked into and yet not being able to prove it, is it is difficult to get anyone to believe you, especially if you happen to have a childhood background in the worst case of conspiracy theories ever manifested upon the earth.

Onto yet more 'hacking'.

Anonymous rose to fame with a series of attacks on websites linked to the Church of Scientology and Gene Simmons, bassist with the rock group Kiss.


I am a great supporter of Anonymous and can't thank them enough for their worlwide support of bringing the abuses of scientology to the world. I do not condone hacking either of phones or computers or of websites and I am sure most anonymous people do not either.The main reason anonymous choose to don V for Vendetta masks is because of reprisals from the "church" of Scientology. As has been proven time and time again, this has not stopped the "church" of scientology from following masked protesters home and indeed sending cease and desist letters to them, sent at least in the United Kingdom from a well known long time scientology Solicitors office, based in East. Grinstead, Hodkin and Co. Scare tactics used to frighten people away from protesting and also to cut off support from those ex members who are willing to speak out about the abuses inside of scientology.


I notice on their website they make no mention of cease and desist letters. I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment