Tuesday 24 March 2015

Temple Secretaries



I have been hunting through companies house with regards the scientology companies which seem to crop up like they are going out of fashion, constantly bringing me back to the same names and addresses. This is how I came across Temple Secretaries, it just keeps cropping up, repeatedly and from there I found this man, Gordon Bowdon.

Is the Prime Minister/President really smart enough to steal ...

Swift Incorporations Limited goes back to scientology, and also to 1 Mitchell, Lane Bristol.Many, not all go back to 37 The High Street, East. Grinstead. Some to Walshes Manor, and some to a Rainbow Cottage, and Plawhatch Lane, Sharpethone, just outside East. Grinstead.

Many, though not all, have scientology related names like 'Rainbow Cottage'...'Over the rainbow. 'Winnington House'...Big Wins.Then there are the companies themselves 'ARC Conseil'...ARC - Affinity, Reality, Communication.I think you get the drift...

Director Checks FREE from Company Check

 

Now back to Gordon Bowdon...

I want to know why my sister is working along side this man...

Xavier Delamare is the former regional leader of Scientology for the South Eastern portion of France. He was convicted of fraud on November 15, 1999 and jailed. He received an eighteen-month sentence, "while four other members accused of fraud, violence and illegally practicing medicine were given suspended sentences of six months to a year".[1]

Scientology leader jailed for fraud - The Guardian

I also want to know why my sister was working for the law courts from Feb 2013 - August 2013, just a few months before Scientology got granted it's marriage license...

Elva Louise Perkins

Interim Director - IBM Contracts at UBS
East Grinstead, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Financial Services
Previous
  1. CloudTalent Ltd,
  2. The Law Society of England and Wales,
  3. Capita
Recommendations3 people have recommended Elva Louise
276connections

Conveyancing Portal Programme Sourcing Lead

The Law Society of England and Wales
(7 months)London, United Kingdom
Delivered the procurement for the national conveyancing portal

Volunteer Experience & Causes


Drug-Free Hawkes Bay

Narconon©
Social Services.
Some of you here, reading this might think I am dreadful, reporting on my own half sister. I don't see it that way as 'thanks to disconnection' ...L. Ron Hubbard's policy...not mine. I haven't seen her since she was 4 years old. She is well and truly a hubbardite and although I know that is NOT of her own doing...she was brought up to know nothing else. I cannot stand by and watch this going on...while you have the mafia of religions telling my country what is and is not law and buying their way into our society on the promise of big bucks, what kind of a member of society would I be, if I did not at least document it?

"There is nothing as wild as in the books of man as will probably happen here on earth. And, it will happen simply because all of this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"...L. Ron Hubbard

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment