Friday 13 March 2015

Scisis...my thoughts for the day

I read something on ESMB(Ex scientologist message board) earlier on tonight that I thought was quite funny, it was highly entertaining. You cannot access it now unless you are a member, and I am not. It says you are a member and all is forgiven, after you have been banned but you go and try and gain access. You are not allowed to move any where on the message board. You cannot post, you cannot even access your private communications...it's all a fucking farse.I know because I have tried it several times. The last time I actually got in, I wanted to know about Bob Minton and ended up staying up all night in order to have access to Arnie Lerma's Bob Minton thread...YOU are not allowed to talk about Robert Minton.

YOU are also NOT allowed to talk about Claire Popham...Commodores Messenger 1968...It's Not allowed, is it Janis? David Miscavige must be laughing his arse off right now, wondering just how far I will go...well let me tell you this...I will go all the way, because scientology and L. Ron Hubbard absolutely ruined my family, and more importantly, ruined my Father...they tortured him...because they could...

Jimmy Saville...long may he rot in hell, just like L. Ron Hubbard...used his profile to claim magnificent deeds, he raised millions for charity whilst comitting the most horrendous things, unimaginable things...most of us in the real world cannot even comprehend...he was knighted and yet behind the scenes many people knew he was a pedophile...they let it go...

L.Ron Hubbard was according to so called religious doctrine... a...wait for it...humaniterian...what utter fucking crap!

Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun...Your prison...Your belief!

You never even knew him...

No comments:

Post a Comment