Thursday 16 October 2014

Blurred isn't it, but I am still waiting...



http://youtu.be/pojL_35QlSI

Here's a slightly better view...



L. Ron Hubbard actually took this photo, Claire Popham, Sharone Stainforth and Janis Gillham/ Grady, behind me Peter Gillham Junior and next to him, John O'Keefe, don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about because I do.And there is Belkacem in the far left hand corner sitting on the floor.Look at their faces...that says it all...don't ever talk to me about human fucking rights, cos their are none.And look at how happy Claire is and look at Sharone Stainforth and Janis Gillham both in a condition of Liability for talking to Greek boys...a security risk when you are at war with SMERSH...putin the hold of a ship...11 and 12 years old for being a security risk...they did NOT know English and we did not know GREEK, and what's more I do not know Russian, so how come within a few months of each other they both declare scientology a religion, Britain and Russia, that is?

No comments:

Post a Comment