Monday 19 January 2015

United Kingdom 1

You can go to bed, you can sleep, you can say NO! You do not have to stay stuck to my blog. You can escape, you can say "fuck you", you do not have to pay a freeloaders bill. I did not. Fucking idiots sent a free loaders bill to a 14 year old girl who was a ward of court in England. I ignored it. Was I taken to court? NO! Because scientology is NOT the authority of world law.

I so wish I had not destroyed those letters from scientology in the 1970s, at the time I was fighting for my life, might seem a bit stupid to some, but I was fighting for my life.Goran Anderson had told me at Abellund in Denmark "Don't ever say anything about what happened on the Apollo, no one will believe you, because it is so far fetched"

I believed that...I was 12 years old, just.

Day after day after fucking day this was the Apollo,in Corfu, Goran is on the left of this picture and David Englehart is on the right, carrying out 'religious' services in the name of L. Ron Hubbard.

I noticed you switched off yesterday, briefly, what...too much to handle? Hope you can handle today!

No comments:

Post a Comment