Monday 26 January 2015

I grew up with the Master of Manipulation and I see exactly what is going down here...

I don't know any of these people, except for Hana Eltringham/Whitfield, whom was my jailer on the Apollo, in the hold with Janis Gillham/Grady. To this day, I will state that if it wasn't for her, I probably would not have got off of that ship, and where would that have left me today...I don't know.

Hana Whitfield:
Can You Spare a Billion?
Hana Whitfield:
Can You Spare a Billion?
Hana Whitfield:
Can You Spare a Billion?
http://www.freedommag.org/hbo/white-...ham-berry.html

Actually, I do know where that would have left me, unable to speak out, like so many of the real people can, you know, like the ones that I grew up with it...do they speak out? NO they do NOT! They do know how to...they just won't. Look at Annie Broeker...would you speak out after what she went through, No you would not, because you were 'fair game' to Marty Rathbun. But who was behind it all...David Miscavige...

Get up off of your knees...
I am so pissed off with true believers who will not speak out...
http://youtu.be/rH7thdwBvVk

No comments:

Post a Comment