Tuesday 26 March 2013

Gorilla Goals



I don't like the fact that gorillas natural habitat is and has been destroyed, I don't like it that gorillas have been killed to make money, using their hands as ashtrays, their heads as trophy's and their young being torn from their parents arms as they are murdered.In the same way as I don't like the fact that humans natural habitat is destroyed, made little of ,people's lives ruined and all in the name of L. Ron Hubbard.I don't like it that some nasty little cult has grown to such proportions that they have so much money they can rough shod all and sundry.

It doesn't matter to me if their buildings are empty, real estate obviously hasn't got as many problems as they thought they had.Something has just come to me, I've got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment