Monday, 7 November 2011

L. Ron Hubbard's "church"of Crime.

With the advent of the movement of Independent Scientologists growing in large numbers, I ask this question:

Why is it with evidence like this,
directly under the orders of L. Ron Hubbard,now having left Scientology because of what David Miscavige has done, why are you still listening to him?

You are still listening to him, because he has told you, Marysue Hubbard and the GO were the ones that infiltrated Government offices,infiltrating Federal offices, Media and Psychiatry, which they did, but , they did so under the orders of L. Ron Hubbard.

Mike Rinder says "they stepped outside of the law, they were removed", so who removed L. Ron Hubbard?You listen to Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder, because they are both out of the "church" now,but they are now your gurus. Whom did they abide by for so many years?David Miscavige!They may have been beaten, bullied, cajoled, mentally abused and shamefully disgraced, but who wrote the manual?It wasn't David Miscavige, it was L. Ron Hubbard.


Here is Scientology's version of events:

Operation Snow White:

This is why when I see videos like this, I despair.Hate to spoil your delusion lady, but the tech has always been used to fry people's brains, just look at what happened to L. Ron Hubbard and he created it.

How much have you been fed, so you don't need to look any more?


  1. The Godless Cult of Sin and Greed is all that we Ex-Scientologists claim it is.
    1. It kills, beats up, harms, harasses, stalks, and in always possible victimizes any ex-member and anyone else that opposes their evil agenda.
    2. In the Sea Org., it forces its slave members to get abortions. It kills innocent babies so the mother can be more productive as a low paid slave.
    3. It uses its slaves to repair the new bought buildings for pennies an hour. Its non-volunteer contracted workers get the lowest wages (.10 to .40 cents an hour) in the civilized world and work the longest (70-80) hours.
    4. It exposes all your own sins and secrets in your endless Security Checks and/or required non-voluntary confessionals to bring you harm and destroy you, when you expose their evil Godless agenda and policy letters.
    5. It has its own prison camp (The Rehabilitation Project Force, or RPF-- punishment duty for unsatisfactory workers) with Ronbot guards with automatic assault weapons, where you are sent if you fail to be very productive or angry or upset with your slavery. Slaves are not allowed to voluntarily leave or even escape and will be shot if they try. 95% of the slaves that finally are allowed to leave, soon leave the cult. The other 5% are sent to “fair game” the rest.
    6. It has broken up hundreds of thousands of families by their Godless policies of Disconnection and Fair Game. Many parents have committed suicide after losing their kids.
    7. If you oppose them, the Godless cult sends their slaves to your neighbors, job, relatives and friends to ask questions in such a way, that makes them think you are a rapist, criminal, sociopath, drug addict, child molester, Gay or Lesbian or a deviant, without any proof or verified criminal complaint. They use this Godless tactic to ruin you, cause you to get fired, and cause your friends and relatives to avoid you or even intentionally cause you to commit suicide.
    8. As a last resort they will poison your pets or let them loose to get run over, break into your house for any evidence to blackmail you, plant drugs in your car or house or hit you to make you retaliate and film you when you do, and then they will sue you and/or have you arrested.
    There are hundreds of other reasons to run from this Godless cult. But I think you get an idea of its evil.
    Please help us Independent Scientologists to bring back ethics, humanity, compassion, honesty and integrity back into the group. Help us stop them!!!

  2. Ronbot Hunter,
    I am well aware of all the abuses inside Scientology and of it's evil nature and intent.I'm a tad confused here, because you cannot put humanity,compassion, honesty and integrity into a group that never had any to begin with, that being Scientology.As for ethics, well there is being ethical, which Scientology never has been and then there is Ethics, a department of Scientology that thrives on putting people in lower conditions and stripping away their human rights. Perhaps you would care to explain who exactly you want me to help stop.