Saturday 27 December 2014

Scientology and being Gay

I cannot begin to understand it, I personally believe you are born with a faulty gene. That is not your fault.And YOU should NOT be stigmatized because an act of nature gave you that gene, I personally have not got a problem with that...but I know a lot of people do and you should not be penalized forever because of it.

L. Ron Hubbard's own son Quentin was supposedly gay, I have my reservations on that, but be that as it may...who gives a damn...I don't. He just loved aeroplanes...does that make him gay or are there other things at play here?



13 years old and he is clear? Really?Well I knew this boy and I knew him quite well and he would glide along the decks as an aeroplane. I also remember him being the Quarter master, atop of the gang plank, he did not want to, but he was ordered to by his Father...L. Ron Hubbard.

I was devastated when I heard he committed suicide, he was such a nice boy, a really nice young man...but what opportunities did he have...NONE!

'two-spirit' people of indigenous North Americans - The Guardian

 

Nobody could expect to live up to LRH's expectations, let alone his own son.Nobody could live up to the expectations of LRH or MSH...everybody was raw meat...including their own children...nobody had a pass...I would like to think Quentin did not take his own life, but from my own experience, I think he probably did and I don't blame him...somewhere...somehow...I hope he finds peace from what he did... what they did to him and I know what they did to him...In modern terms it's called TORTURE!


And the "Americans" slaughtered the indigenous people and turned it into a world of their own...a crazy world where celebrity rules...http://www.bible.ca/scientology-poor-famous-members.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment