Thursday 18 September 2014

The Giver

I am going to do a first here...I am going to see the film and then read the book...I am doing this because I want to see Katie Holmes do a first class portrail of a cult Mother...I have read the synopsis and I have many expectations that Katie Holmes will become a cult in her own right...in my mind she will go down in history as probably the first person to give $cientology a pasting on her own terms and not even the "celebrity" Tom Cruise could do anything about it...

The Giver Official Trailer - In UK Cinemas 19th September

The Giver (Jeff Bridges), who is the sole keeper of all the community’s memories, Jonas quickly begins to discover the dark and deadly truths of his community’s secret past. With this newfound power of knowledge, he realizes that the stakes are higher than imagined – a matter of life and death for himself and those he loves most. At extreme odds, Jonas knows that he must escape their world to protect them all – a challenge that no one has ever succeeded at before. Starring Jeff Bridges, Meryl Streep, Brenton Thwaites, Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd, Katie Holmes, Odeya Rush and Taylor Swift, THE GIVER is based on Lois Lowry’s beloved young adult novel of the same name, which was the winner the 1994 Newbery Medal and has sold over 10 million copies worldwide.

http://youtu.be/YWK7HuLbH8M

Eat your heart out Tom Cruise, cos I am hoping you will NEVER spout bullshit again...

Tom Cruise Scientology Video - ( Original UNCUT )

You are NOT the authority on anything and neither is your guru...L. Ron Hubbard or his mini me...David Miscavige... 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment