Tuesday 9 September 2014

Squirrel Busters are US

I found this when I got back from my holiday...
It was given to me from the Channel 4 crew, when they came to my place of work with Pete Griffiths, , John McGhee and Samantha Domingo and then I was presented with this

Mark Rathbun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Documentary Scientologists at War

A one-hour feature on Mark Rathbun titled Scientologists at War directed by Joseph Martin and produced by Danielle Clark and Michael Simkin was broadcast on June 17, 2013, on British Channel Four.[29] The program was part of Channel 4′s First Cut series, which features the work of up-and-coming talent in documentary film making. [30]

The feature, a rare insider view of the Church of Scientology, investigated the pressure tactics used by the "Squirrel Busters" affiliated to the organization to discredit and silence members who leave the church. It highlighted the story of Mark Rathbun, his role in Scientology, his fall out with Scientology leader David Miscavige, his attempts to further the cause of an independent Scientology movement, his confrontations with the "Squirrel Busters" and the repurcussions on his family life.

On November 10, 2013, The Passionate Eye, an investigative TV series rebroadcast the program as a premiere in Canada on CBC Television.[31]

His Family life...???I think I might actually fall down on my knees and weep...be sure sure to watch this because  this is a hoot...come on Mr. Rathbun...we are dying to hear how you personally as a child dealt with scientology...how did YOU?YOU did not because YOU were NOT! You were an ABUSER, an ENFORCER! AN ENFORCER of a TOTALITARIAN REGIME! Deal with this threw a childs eyes... 

Scientologists at War - YouTube

 

Scientologists at war...pfttt...children at war with scientology

Music takes me to a different place, a world without war,crime and insanity...

http://youtu.be/DUT5rEU6pqM

http://youtu.be/weRHyjj34ZE

My favorite song ever...

http://youtu.be/uwBwKcQ1k84

No comments:

Post a Comment