Tuesday 12 August 2014

Rest in Peace dear friend

Thank you for making me a part of your life and explaining so much to me, thank you for sharing so much love and for your beautiful poetry...remember our conversation about Nature, how it can be so cruel...you of all people knew how cruel nature could be...yet you were a gift to us, especially to me...I am so sorry I could not and still cannot fulfill your last request of me...it's down to hard cold facts...and nothing in history can change that.

For YOU Denise...
 ...my magic in the moonlight...like little fairy folk...


Poem will be scanned in tomorrow...I hide things in safe places...so safe...even I can't find them...soon I hope...

Speaking Out About Organized Scientology

Declaration of Lawrence H. Brennan - Lermanet.com

Larry Brennan on Scientology's Religious Cloaking - YouTube

http://tonyortega.org/2014/08/13/denise ... hell-game/

When he was still Larry, to me at least, he said " could you not tell this poem was written by a woman?" I thought about this, and had to admit I thought he was one very unusual man that absolutely adored his daughter. Guess I was right on both counts.

Forever in my thoughts...  

No comments:

Post a Comment